Establish yourself as a thought leader and maximize your business’s earning potential
Let us help you write and publish your book — the right way
Tom Golisano, Self-Made Billionaire and Founder of Paychex
Author of #1 national bestseller Built, Not Born (HarperCollins)
“I’ve really enjoyed working with Kevin Anderson and Associates on my books and appreciate their assistance in guiding me through the complicated publishing process.”
See more testimonials from New York Times bestselling authors here.
Kevin Anderson & Associates is a team of bestselling writers, editors, and publishing experts who simply have a passion for developing powerful and life-changing business books.
Today’s publishing industry is complicated and overwhelming. We work closely with you to develop a book and implement an effective publishing strategy that achieves your professional goals.
Business Book Ghostwriting & Publishing Navigation
We partner with you through every step of the planning, book-writing, book launch, publishing, and post-publishing process to ensure your book is a success.
Dedicated Team of Publishing Insiders
Our firm allows you to work with the top writing and publishing professionals in the industry. The team dedicated to making your book a success includes:
- Publishing Strategist: A former #2 executive editor at Penguin Random House who launched the careers of Simon Sinek and Seth Godin and has worked on dozens of New York Times bestsellers in the business category.
- Ghostwriter: A New York Times bestselling or award-winning author
- Senior Editor: A former acquisitions editor from a Big-5 publisher who reviews and manages the process
Collaborative and Personalized Writing Process
While our ghostwriting and editorial services are comprehensive, you may choose to be as involved in the writing process as you wish and you will always have the final say on every facet of your book’s composition. You are the author of your book. We are the sophisticated pen that puts your message into a powerful book.
Are you too busy to write a book? No problem! We specialize in working with busy CEOs and business owners and have options available that require very little of your time.
Comprehensive and Nurturing Approach
We customize our service to ensure every client achieves their version of success. Below are some of the inclusions in our typical process.
- Interviews and research to understand your concept, message, and publishing goals
- Publishing strategy
- Marketing, publicity, and bestseller strategies
- Planning and outlining the book
- Book proposals and pitches
- Ghostwriting original content based on ongoing interviews and/or notes
- Revisions per your feedback and guidance
- Editing and review by former Big-5 acquisitions editor
- Beta reader review by 20 target readers
- Agent and publisher solicitation
- Ongoing publishing navigation and consultation for traditional, hybrid, and self-pub options
Agent and Publisher Connections
The top literary agencies in the country and all Big-5 publishers hire us to write and edit books and book proposals for their authors. As such, our network of agents and publishers is expansive, allowing us to make direct submissions and solicit the industry on behalf of your book.
If you want to secure a traditional publisher, we can show you how to make his happen and implement the strategy for you.
Services and Rates
We customize our packages to meet the needs of each individual client. Please call us today to discuss your project and we can provide a detailed proposal that outlines how to achieve your publishing goal. For your reference, you may find a full list of suggested packages and services on our rates page.
Jeff James, HarperCollins Leadership
“Pairing an author with the right ghostwriter is inherently fraught with built-in challenges, and these challenges cause risk for both the publisher and the author. Kevin Anderson & Associates reduces those risks by providing a layer of expertise and oversight on the entire process of selecting, coordinating, and managing the contract writing process. The end result is a better book because the right ghostwriter was chosen, the project was managed efficiently, and editorial quality was greatly increased. At HarperCollins Leadership we look forward to working with Kevin and his extensive team of writers and editors on another successful project as soon as possible.”
See more testimonials from New York Times bestselling authors here