“Success comes when people act together; failure tends to happen alone.”
Does Your Book Need Professional Help?
You have written (or are still in the process of writing) your book, but something just doesn’t feel right about it. Like any other author—yes, even bestselling authors—you need a critical eye to review your manuscript and provide constructive feedback on how to improve your reader’s experience and enhance its appeal to publishers.
- Is your book well organized and structured effectively?
- Is your writing clear and concise? Could it be less redundant?
- Does the first line of your book immediately capture your reader’s attention?
- Does your book end with a strong and compelling conclusion?
- Could content be added or removed to improve the quality of your manuscript?
- Are your novel’s characters well developed and consistent throughout the manuscript?
- Does your self-help book connect with your target audience?
- Does your memoir have an effective narrative arc that is urgent and engaging?
- Is your book marketable?
- Do you have limited or no knowledge of the publishing industry?
- Do you know how to secure a trusted literary agent?
If any of these thoughts (or others) have crossed your mind, we have the answers for you. Our team of #1 New York Times bestselling authors, editors, and publishing consultants can identify the issues that are hindering your book’s effectiveness and provide specific guidance and consultation on how to elevate your manuscript to publishing standards.
Comprehensive Book Review and Consultation
Our book consultants offer feedback on all aspects of your manuscript, from minute errors and anachronisms to substantive structural or content concerns. Our critical review services will provide detailed consultation on:
Structure, pace, and flow
Narrative arc and plot devices
Positioning, promise to the reader, target audience
Repetition and redundancy
Central message and themes
Tone, style, and voice
Quality of the writing and the book’s readability
Any other issue related to the quality of the book and its publishing prospects
Personalized and Interactive Consultation
Our book consultation and analysis services are fully customized to you and your publishing goals. Our process is collaborative and interactive, offering direct phone time with the reviewer as well as detailed page-by-page feedback and extensive notes. We not only identify various issues and concerns, but we also provide specific instructions on how to resolve them.
Ghostwriting and Editing Solutions
If you are overwhelmed by our feedback, or if you’re unable to adjust the manuscript to publishing standards on your own, we’re happy to offer comprehensive ghostwriting or developmental editing services.